Bring on the good hair days with TIGI Bed Head and Catwalk!27-02-2021
Covid 19 Vaccines – your questions answered
The development of an effective vaccine for COVID-19 has been a global public health challenge. The race continues to manufacture and distribute vaccines that are effective and safe, and readily available to billions of people.
On 16 February 2021, the Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA) announced it had granted provisional approval to AstraZeneca Pty Ltd for its COVID-19 vaccine, ChAdOx1-S. This is the second COVID-19 vaccine to receive regulatory approval in Australia.
Provisional approval means that the vaccine has met the high standards of safety, effectiveness and quality required for use in Australia. This allows for temporary registration and inclusion in the Australian Register of Therapeutic Goods (ARTG) for up to two years with an option to extend provisional registration beyond this initial period.
Avoid being bitten by mosquitoes
World Hearing Day 2021
- Good hearing and communication are important at all stages of life.
- Hearing loss (and related ear diseases) can be avoided through preventative actions such as: protection against loud sounds; good ear care practices and immunization.
- Hearing loss (and related ear diseases) can be addressed when it is identified in a timely manner and appropriate care sought.
- People at risk of hearing loss should check their hearing regularly.
- People having hearing loss (or related ear diseases) should seek care from a health care provider.