Snapshots of Hope
Help us honor those at every step of the breast cancer journey by sharing the story of how you or someone you love has been affected by breast cancer. We will share these stories throughout the month of October on our social media channels to encourage others facing breast cancer.
We Are Helping Now
October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month, which is an annual campaign to increase awareness of the disease. Here are just a few of the ways you can help us help women in need:
- Download our free Dense Breasts Q&A Guide
- Share the story of how you or a loved one have been affected by breast cancer
- Make a one-time or monthly donation to help provide a mammogram for a woman in need
- Host a fundraiser benefitting NBCF
- Volunteer to join in Helping Women Now
- Proudly wear a pink ribbon during October or year-round
- Share about Breast Cancer Awareness Month on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, or LinkedIn
Our mission is to help those affected by breast cancer through early detection, education and support services. Watch Sandra’s story to hear how she was able to receive the help of a bilingual patient navigator to hold her hand through the difficult journey of being diagnosed with breast cancer. Sandra is just ONE of the many women we get to help every day in our commitment to walking alongside women through every step of their breast cancer journey.