- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people aged six months and older
- pregnant women (at any stage of pregnancy)
- people aged 65 years and older
- people with medical conditions putting them at increased risk of severe influenza and its complications:
- cardiac disease
- chronic respiratory conditions
- chronic neurological conditions
- immunocompromising conditions
- diabetes and other metabolic disorders
- renal disease
- haematological disorders
2021 Quadrivalent Flu vaccines available now for administration at Berwick Pharmacy for adults and children aged 10-64. BOOK YOUR VACCINATION HERE
Cost is $25 for general population.
Cost is $15 for:
The Quadrivalent 65+ vaccine will be supplied to us by the government and is expected in Berwick Pharmacy from early April.
Once vaccinated, you are required to wait in the pharmacy for observation for 15 minutes afterwards.
All vaccinations are recorded and uploaded onto the Australian Immunisation Registry, so we require your Medicare card details. A vaccination certificate can be printed or emailed to you as proof of your immunisation if required.