- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people aged six months and older
- pregnant women (at any stage of pregnancy)
- people aged 65 years and older
- people with medical conditions putting them at increased risk of severe influenza and its complications:
- cardiac disease
- chronic respiratory conditions
- chronic neurological conditions
- immunocompromising conditions
- diabetes and other metabolic disorders
- renal disease
- haematological disorders
We are excited to be able to offer Astra Zeneca vaccines to people aged 18 years old and over.
Free of charge. First and second doses available.
– Monday to Friday 10am to 7pm
– Saturdays and Sundays, depending on availability of a trained pharmacist
Bookings preferred, but walk-ins available. Book here
2021 Quadrivalent Flu vaccines available now for administration at Berwick Pharmacy for adults and children aged 10-64. BOOK YOUR VACCINATION HERE
Cost is $25 for general population.
Cost is $15 for:
The Quadrivalent 65+ vaccine will be supplied to us by the government and is expected in Berwick Pharmacy from early April.
Once vaccinated, you are required to wait in the pharmacy for observation for 15 minutes afterwards.
All vaccinations are recorded and uploaded onto the Australian Immunisation Registry, so we require your Medicare card details. A vaccination certificate can be printed or emailed to you as proof of your immunisation if required.