10 reasons why it is worth visiting your pharmacist at Berwick Pharmacy15-02-2017
1. Clinically trained pharmacists are available at convenient hours with no appointment. One in five Australians say wait times at their GP are not acceptable.
2. Minor ailments, like colds, hay fever, aches and pains can be assessed by a pharmacist and treatment recommended on the spot.
3. Consumers can get good health advice without paying nearly $40 Medicare gap payment for visiting a GP for a standard consultation.
4. Pharmacists can issue certificates (for a fee) for sick leave absence from workplaces for certain conditions. No appointments are necessary.
5. Pharmacists love helping with new babies. They are trained to give advice on feeding, nutrition and baby care, and many can weigh baby in-store.
6. Dressings and pain relief after a medical procedure or hospital stay can be supplied. Read More >