Red Apple Day 202128-05-2021
Create your Red Apple Day online fundraising page as an individual or a team now.
May is Thyroid Awareness Month28-04-2021
The Australian Thyroid Foundation (ATF) today celebrates the start of the first ‘Thyroid Awareness Month’ during May, as it calls on all Australians to be more aware of their thyroid health and to see their doctor for thyroid testing.
Gastroenteritis – watch out for it22-04-2021
April 11 is World Parkinson’s Day12-04-2021
on 1800 644 189 for information and support.
CELEBRATE WORLD MS DAY WITH US AT THE 2021 MS WALK RUN + ROLL VIC24-03-2021
We are very excited to bring you the MS Walk Run + Roll again in 2021!
In recognition of our wonderful MS Community who come and either Walk, Run or Roll. Enjoy a scenic course with views of the Melbourne city skyline, and some local wildlife. Celebrate the diversity of our fantastic participants, designed to allow everyone to take part, regardless of their mobility.
The 2021 MS Walk Run + Roll VIC is taking place on Sunday 30 May 2021 on World MS Day! A perfect opportunity to come together and celebrate.
The event is being held at Palms Lawn, Albert Park Lake, VIC 3206. Choose between a 5km and 10km distance.
Can’t take part in person? Why not join us VIRTUALLY. Move with us anywhere in VIC on Sunday 30 May 2021. Let’s move together so nobody has to face MS alone.
World Hearing Day 202127-02-2021
- Good hearing and communication are important at all stages of life.
- Hearing loss (and related ear diseases) can be avoided through preventative actions such as: protection against loud sounds; good ear care practices and immunization.
- Hearing loss (and related ear diseases) can be addressed when it is identified in a timely manner and appropriate care sought.
- People at risk of hearing loss should check their hearing regularly.
- People having hearing loss (or related ear diseases) should seek care from a health care provider.
Coronavirus hotline – If you suspect you may have coronavirus (COVID-19) call the dedicated hotline 1800 675 39812-02-2021
Statement from the Premier – Read more about Corona virus in Victoria here
I won’t waste words: today hurts. Victorians know, better than anyone, just how deeply.
But as we’ve seen – here in Australia and around the world – we are facing a new kind of enemy.
A virus that is smarter, and faster, and more infectious.
And until we have a vaccine, we need to do everything we can to keep this virus at bay.
In the past 24 hours, five new cases have been identified.
It shows just how incredibly infectious this virus is. And our public health team tell us it’s only getting faster. Read More >