Well, what we can say about 2020?!? It’s really been a year like no other, and yet here we are at the end of December.
We’ve always known our team are pretty special, but this year? They’ve really stepped up and shown everyone how EXCEPTIONAL they are.
They kept cool under pressure (even when having to tell the 89th person that day that we didn’t have any toilet paper), seamlessly made all the changes that were required like social distancing and hourly wiping down of all surfaces, and kept smiling behind their face masks.
Thank you to every single person who has supported us, and especially those who took a minute for a kind or encouraging word. It really meant a lot on those stressful days. We feel so lucky to be a part of the wonderful Berwick community.
We wish you and your families a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. We hope 2021 is a better one for us all!
PS. We are open 8am to 7pm for any last minute gifts.
Get beardy or hairy (anywhere)
Bowel Cancer Australia’s hair-raising fundraiser encouraging you to get hairy while raising awareness and funds to help beat bowel cancer.
Face, head, legs, body – if it’s hair – let it grow or let it go!
Get beardy or hairy (anywhere) – the options are limitless, and the choice is yours.
- Grow a beard or some chin stubble and promote your facial hair
- Dye, decorate shave or trim your precious hair and create something amazing
- Fake some luscious locks or make a hair-inspired creation
- Donate the amount you spend on shaving/grooming or by skipping your next waxing appointment
You can join the hair-wagon any time, so what are you waiting for?
Help make real change happen in 5 easy steps
- Create your profile, set your target, add a picture and blurb about why you’re getting hairy and you’re good to go!
- Raise funds on your own or get your mates together and grow together!
- Share the online link to your fundraising page with family, friends, neighbours, and colleagues, so they can donate in support of your hair-raising efforts.
- Track your progress, post updates, and see donations and messages from your supporters on your page.
- Sign up and start making a difference today.
BRIGHTENING PEACH BACK IN STOCK
We’ve just received a delivery of the Pixi Correction Concentrate in Brightening Peach! We’ve been eagerly awaiting it, as COVID-19 meant long delays.
This worldwide cult favourite makeup product hides dark circles and shadows around your eyes and brightens the area so you look refreshed and rested.
It’s super popular, and we predict we’ll sell out soon, so hurry if you’re after one (or two…or three ). Also available in Awakening Apricot, which we love on olive or tan complexions.
photo via Pixi Beauty
Is your hay fever treatment plan keeping your hay fever symptoms under control this season16-12-2020
Is your hay fever treatment plan keeping your hay fever symptoms under control this season? If not, visit your GP or pharmacist for a review. They may be able to suggest a different approach that works better for you.
Celebrate a bright and merry Christmas with the Circa Home Christmas collection!
Natio gift sets, starting from $14.95, ready to give to someone special
Christmas Gift Ideas under $2508-12-2020
WOW! Congratulations to Cathy, who was awarded Clinique Team Person of the Year for Victoria at the Estée Lauder Companies Achievement Awards 2020 held via Zoom last night!
We have always known that Cathy is amazing, and we are thrilled that all her hard work and customer service has been recognised, especially in a year that hasn’t exactly gone as planned.
Congratulations Cathy! We couldn’t be prouder of you